Kia Ora, and Welcome to ‘Coast to Coast Tours’.
We pride ourselves as being one of the very few small owner/operated tour companies in Auckland!
We’d like to invite you to come and be part of Auckland, where we call home, and to experience Auckland’s many attractions that lie between her coasts.
Because we combine the best attractions, your tour will also be “value-for-money” consisting of; sightseeing, crafts, historic wineries, beaches, and wildlife.
PLUS food, PLUS guiding.…ALL included on our various Auckland tours which you will enjoy in small group, and personalised guided tours.
We are sure we will have a tour to suit your time frame and budget!
ULTIMATE Auckland tour
Please contact us should you wish to make this ULTIMATE AUCKLAND tour *private*
Please contact us should you wish to make this WEST AUCKLAND WILDERNESS tour *private*
Please contact us should you wish to make this SHEEPWORLD tour *private*
Please contact us should you wish to make these SHORE EXCURSION tours *private*
Please contact us should you wish to make these MINI tours *private*
… ANY of the above tours can be made “private”
# Do you operate every day?
– We operate all-year-round, apart from; Dec 24, 25, 26, Jan 1, 2, Good Friday, and April 25.
# How many people will there be on these day trips?
– Our tours are normally small group (our regular Auckland tour is no more than 10 persons) and probably average between 4 and 8. This way, you will get personal service! If you require EXCLUSIVE (private) tour, please refer to our Auckland Private Tours website. If you require LARGE GROUP tour, please email us!
# I’m not in New Zealand yet, can I still make a tour booking?
– YES, please email us to make an inquiry.
# I get a bit car-sick, will there be plenty of stops during this Auckland day tour?
– YES, this is what makes us so appealing! We stop many times during the trip…and you don’t have to get out of the vehicle if you don’t wish to either! (There are also toilet facilities at each stop.) We are understanding, and always drive accordingly. There is usually a spare seat next to the driver-side, so request this if you feel the need!
# Is there a lot of walking on this tour?
– NO, the only ‘walk’ […and this is a stroll…] is out to the sea-bird colony at Muriwai Beach…and then you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.
# Could this sightseeing tour be affected by the weather?
– Hmm…if only we could control the weather!! We do carry coats!. If you are in New Zealand for a few days, please check the long-range weather forecast…(it’s usually fairly accurate!)
# Where do your day trips leave from?
– We pick-up from ALL inner Auckland city accommodation. The Sky Tower (Hotel part), Ferry Buildings, or Britomart railway are other places for people staying ‘out-of-the-city’ to meet us at. Your pick-up location can be easily arranged at booking time.
# We’re staying outside your free pick-up zone, can you still pick us up?
– We are really sorry, but you will have to make your way into the City. The reason for this is because of time; -as others need to be picked-up in the morning. (…But DO ask us, because if you are just outside the pick-up zone then we may be able to drop you off after the tour!)
# Are there any extra costs on this tour?
– NO!…this is an ALL-inclusive day tour. All entry fees, lunch, wine tasting, transport, is INCLUDED. Your only costs come from what you choose to buy during the tour. Please note that you will have opportunity to shop on this tour, but in no way will you be pressured into doing so. (We receive absolutely NO commissions or payments for taking you to the places we stop at).