AUCKLAND SHORE EXCURSION TOURS
Get your friends together…
we give GROUP DISCOUNTS for groups 6+ persons
Smaller groups can also make their tour Exclusive [private, just for their group]….
We have a selection of Auckland tours for your shore excursion,
and the main advantage by taking your tour with us
is you are NO more than 45 minutes from your boat
…yet, you will feel a world away!
- Pick-up from cruise ship ports and all inner city accommodation
- USUALLY: 10:30am….BACK BY 6pm (these times can be adjusted to suit sail times!)
- Small group travel via our 11-seater mini bus, (for groups of upto 30pax, we can organise a larger coach).
- BOOK -[or inquire]- via email
- Minimum 2 persons
ALL prices throughout our websites are in NZD
Get the MOST from your short time in Auckland Port
WITHOUT long tiring journeys sitting in a crowded stuffy bus!
We even have a specialised Auckland Shore Excursions website.
Here are some factors which you may like to consider…
- Many folk off Cruise Boats yearn to be hosted on a small and personalised tour.
- …our van only carries 11 persons!
- Most people don’t want to spend wasted time sitting in a bus traveling hours away from their boat.
- …our tours are designed that you have most of the time OUT of the bus!
- Everyone wants to experience something different.
- …we have lots to see and do on our tours, so there’s something for everyone!
- And, who doesn’t want a tour that’s value-for-money
- …our tours are “all-inclusive”, and we aim to be as fairly-priced as possible!
Perhaps you also may consider a Ship’s Tour to be “safer” because the tour is run through the Cruise Ship?
but as to how many experiences you’ll be getting, may leave you wondering…
Surely, could I be getting something MORE ?
Are you concerned as to “who” will be looking after you on your shore excursion?
...(well, you should be!!)
So many people read other traveler comments about the guide they had on their tour, so in-turn you’re ever hopeful you’ll have the same guide (or hoping like hell you’ll not get “that” guide!!).
On our tour you have no worries about who will be hosting you…you get the owner/operators!
We are also empathetic to the requirements of Seniors…there’s no strenuous hiking, no swimming, (or standing around waiting while others in the group are taking a swim!)
…just take a look at what you can have if you took your Auckland Shore Excursion tour with us;
- TOUCHING the countryside, (not watching it go past while sitting in the coach).
- EXPERIENCING the surrounding region of Auckland (it’s so much more than just the city!).
- NOT NEEDING to travel great distances from your boat to see the “real” New Zealand (do this tour just 45mins from Auckland!).
- RELAXING on a tour without the ever-consuming thought; “will we get back in time” (or being shunted along in the crowd).
- visiting an ARRAY of attractions all on the ONE tour
- doing an ALL-INCLUSIVE tour because you don’t want the hassle of where to find food, and don’t want to pay for “extras”
- (And, most importantly, especially in today’s economic climate), you’ll get a tour that’s VALUE-FOR-MONEY
You’ll be seeing the area where you are traveling to from a local-perspective because this is the region where we live. We know LOTS of unique things for you to experience right on Auckland’s doorstep…
…Taking a tour with us will see you warmly looked after by us as owner/operators, (you are not passed on to employed “guides” of a big tour organisation).
We want you to get the most out of your time in Auckland…(because our reputation as being a highly rated Tripadvisor tour, is to be upheld!).
and…..we get you back on time!
IT’S NEVER HAPPENED…but in a worst scenario, we can easily get alternate transport to take you back to your ship
because you are never anymore than 45 minutes away !!
The Auckland shore excursion for cruise boat passengers offered by Holland America Line
with the name ‘Coast to Coast’ is –NOT- Coast to Coast TOURS Ltd…
We are the ORIGINAL, with the REGISTERED Company name!!
#1 Opportunity to shop -[[-no “pressure-selling” !!-]]- for genuine NZ crafts at a -h-u-g-e- craft shop
#2 Do wine-tasting at an award-winning winery. This is the Historic wine producing region of New Zealand.
#3 Enjoy the stop for lunch…and it’s your choice from the upmarket cafe menu, including a wine/beer if you desire!
>>> IF YOU ARE TRAVELING IN A LARGE GROUP <<<
we can cater for up to 30 persons
Please do be aware that not all tours are the same!
(Many do not include lunch so will “appear” cheaper in $).
Also, not all tour companies operate legally or are not Registered to visit certain places!